– Commissioned art-science-community collaboration (£20,000) with photographer Marysa Dowling and fellow neuroscientist Dr Liam Browne, in partnership with Shpresa Programme, Trellis 3 Public Art programme
– Interviewee, Using Social Media for Career Networking in Science, International Society for Neuroethology newsletter
2020 Created popular Twitter summary of recent behavioural study (62,000 views)
2019 Co-organizer of 2019 UCL Women Flagship Lecture: Angela Saini on Gender, Race and Power (220 attendees)
– Interviewee, STEM Perceptions Challenge, Chevrolet Goalkeepers/Manchester United, UK
– Speaker, lunchtime career talk, South Hampstead High School for Girls, London, UK
– Presenter, The Way Ahead Careers Fair, Grey Court School (15- to 18-year-olds), Richmond, UK.
– Blog post (interview), UCL’s Women in Experimental Psychology series.
– Featured in the “10 of the best #MySci tweets” article, Times Higher Education.
2016-2019 STEM Ambassador, STEMNET UK
– Workshop leader at Sixth Form Inspiring Choices career event, St Albans High School for Girls, London, UKK
– Public Engagement Masterclass, Wellcome Genome Campus Cambridge, UK
2010-2014 Led department presentations and lab tours, Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Tuebingen, Germany
2010 Speaker, Girls’ Day, Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Tuebingen, Germany